Alok Patnia, Founder and CEO of Taxmantra.com
I noted something very interesting during my stint at KPMG in Bangalore, that even though clients were locally based, we hardly met them face-to-face. Client delivery used to happen via exchange of mails, with post discussions either through video conferencing or con-calls.
Startups, new businesses, SMEs or for that matter even individuals have to still take time out from their work to visit a local consultant, as it is a common knowledge that not all can afford to hire big accounting firms.
Thus, it thrilled me to start a service wherein, we can address the pain points of individuals, Businesses ( Big or small), by using internet as an enabler to reach clients irrespective of their locations with excellent service at the most affordable price.
2. What has been your most satisfying moment in business?
5. What is the toughest decision you had to make in the last few months
6. Where you see yourself and your business in next 10 years? 20 years?
10. what sacrifices you made to be a successful entrepreneur?
12. How important is Entrepreneurship for INDIA to become the global leader?
11. Finally what would be your suggestion for the budding entrepreneurs?