A Hardware Geek and a Hacker,Founder of DIYHacking @ArvindSanjeev
Arvind Sanjeev is a hardware geek, passionate about everything that has an electronic circuit. Striving to make the world better with technology.He presently serves as the founder of DIYhacking.com.Let us know more about Mr.Arvind and DIYhacking.Here is the interview with Mr.Arvind-
The first product was a connected car application called RideSmart.
5. What are your current ongoing projects?
All of my projects:
- RideSmart – Remote Vehicle Activation System using SmartPhones (Had partnered with Blackberry for showcasing this project at various platforms) – Patent Pending .
- Smart Cap (As seen on Techcrunch) – A cap outfitted with a head mounted display, a clone to the Google Glass, mimicking its functionalities
- Fin POC (As seen on Indiegogo) – The Wearable Smart Finger Ring controller for SmartTVs, Smartphones, etc.
- Internet of Things based home automation system.
- Android SmartPhone Application Controlled Robot.
- Android SmartPhone Application Controlled Honda Scooter.
- Auto stabilization and Remote Control of quad-rotor helicopter.
- Wearable Hand Glove controlled Hovercraft with GPS (Honored with a best project award from IEEE, Calicut).
- Smart and Interactive Offline Voice Response Systems for Home Automation.
- Gspeed – Anti Theft and navigation system for two wheelers.
- Portable GPS navigation module .
- Home Power and Internet Logger (Earned recognition from Kerala Power Minister and Electricity Board) .
- Autonomous Path Following Robot.
- Electric ignition based Rocket using self made solid fuel mixture.
- Electromagnetic Projectile Accelerators.